Synergy™ Neo2 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader is designed for the screening laboratory, with speed and ultra-high performance. Variable bandwidth quad monochromators, sensitive high transmission filter-based optics, laser TRF and up to 4 PMTs provide ultra-fast measurements with excellent results. For walk-away automation and high throughput, BioStack Neo is the fastest on the market, and the barcode-labeled filter cubes help streamline workflows and limit errors. Synergy Neo2 features BioTek’s patented Hybrid Technology™, with its independent optical paths that ensure uncompromised performance in all detection modes. Advanced environmental controls, including CO2/O2 control, incubation to 65 °C and variable shaking support live cell assays; cell-based detection is optimized with direct bottom illumination. Powerful Gen5 Software offers complete reader control, powerful data analysis, and automation and LIMS integration.
- BioTek’s fastest, highest-performing multi-mode reader
- Hybrid plate reader: Flexibility and performance
- Variable bandwidth for sensitivity and specificity
- Dual PMT = Fast Reading Speed
- Two lasers: For TRF, TR-FRET and Alpha
- Process plates 30% faster with BioStack Neo
- Environmental controls for cell-based assays
- Micro-volume analysis with Take3 plate
Synergy Neo2 is well suited for many applications requiring a variety of detection modes. Here we list some of the most important applications for this fast, high performance microplate reader.