Highly Absorbent Polyester Wipe
AlphaWipe® TX3211 dry cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester material with a cut edge and are cleanroom manufactured. The structure allows for a low linting, high absorbency wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application. These wipes aredesigned for use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment.
TX3211 is gamma irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines. Tested for endotoxins.
Material/Structure: 100% polyester material with a cut edge
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 4 – 8, Class 10 – 100,000, EU Grade A – D
- Cleanroom laundered and packaged providing ultra-low levels of ions and non-volatile residues.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements and is autoclave safe
Part Number: TX3211
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Spill control.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), acetone, and degreasers.
- Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C).