ProSpec is an evolving biotech company providing highly purified proteins worldwide which serve the research community with cytokine-related products for cancer, apoptosis, development, endocrinology, immunology, neuroscience, proteases, and stem cell research.
Among our proteins are Interferons, Interleukins, Bone Morphogenic Proteins, Tumor Necrosis factors, Leptins, Stem Cell factors, Prolactins, Chemokines, Antibodies, Peptides, Enzymes, Viral Antigens, various growth factors such as: Platelet Derived, Epidermal, Insulin Like, Nerve, Connective Tissue, Vascular Endothelial, Fibroblast and more…..
Our research team and scientists have been able to assemble more than 6000 recombinant proteins, peptides and antibodies for your research needs. The proteins are rigorously tested to meet the research and development demand for excellent quality, uncompromising biological activity at competitive prices.
ProSpec has established sterling reputation among the scientific community, a reputation built on innovative products, customer service and attention to detail. Our reputation for quality is an essential factor in achieving a favorable position in the market place and the benefits associated with manufacturing top quality products.
1. Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone and Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone in Human and Bovine Milk, European Journal of Biochemistry 127 (3) 647–650 doi:10.1111/j.1432-1033.1982.tb06921.
2. Biotinylated endothelin as a probe for the endothelin receptor Peptides,Volume 12, Issue 6,November-December 1991, Pages 1229-1233.
3. Isolation and complete amino acid sequence of two fibrinolytic proteinases from the toxic Saturnid caterpillar Lonomia achelous Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) – Protein Structure and Molecular Enzymology,Volume 1079, Issue 2,30 August 1991,
4. Growth hormone releasing factor-like immunoreactivity in human milk Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications,Volume 135, Issue 3,28 March 1986, Pages 1084-1089.
5. Immunoreactive and biologically active somatostatin in human and sheep milk Eur J Biochem. 1985 Apr 15;148 (2):353-7 2859195 (P,S,E,B).
6. Isolation and complete amino acid sequence of two fibrinolytic proteinases from the toxic Saturnid caterpillar Lonomia achelous.
The invention in growth factor compositions includes: a novel compound which is a separate pure nicked or pure non-nicked species of epidermal growth factor EGF1-48 or its hEGF1-47 or hEGF1-49 congener compound, or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof; a pharmaceutical composition in dosage form comprising an effective amount of the novel compound and/or the known hEGF1-53; and use thereof for treating abnormal cell growth conditions including gastrointestinal/duodenal lesions; and methods of making the pure novel hEGF species. This unique therapeutic utility is enhanced by the unexpected and heretofore unappreciated structural stability and resistance of the pure species to enzymatic degradation, Filed on 1993-01-25.