Applicable models : HF16, Compact, HF48, Super, HF16 Plus, Plus II
- Contents : pre-filled cartridges, proteinase K, PK storage buffer, disposable tip & holder sets, sample tubes, elution tubes
- Shelf life : 18 months
- High performance of purified DNA in downstream applications such as qPCR.
- Reliable isolation of DNA up to 5 x106 cells
- Pre-filled and sealed buffer cartridges prevent contamination.
- No phenol or chloroform extraction.
- Efficient removal of contaminants and inhibitors.
- PCR and real-time PCR
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
DNA quality analysis by Spectrophotometer
DNA of three different cultured cells were extracted by the employment of MagCore® HF16 and MagCore® Cultured Cells DNA Kit (200μl sample volume).
The following data show the yield and purity of DNA of three samples.
|Sample||COS 7 (1.2×107)||Junkat (1×106)||HEK293 (1×106)|
|DNA purity (A260/280)||1.93||1.87||1.92|
Amniotic fluid DNA extration
DNA quality is checked by the NanoDrop spectrophotometer and agarose gel electrophoresis after DNA purification from amniotic-fluid cells. Cells were harvested from 10~15 ml amniotic fluid samples at pregnancy weeks 16-18 by centrifugation for 10 minutes at 3000 rpm.
|Sample ID||Conc. (pg/μl)||A260/ 280||A260/ 230||Yield (μg)|
by NanoDrop ND-1000
DNA quality analysis by NanoDrop.
Sample ID (1) to (5) are different amniotic fluid samples. It is shown that MagCore® HF16 system can purify 1~2 μg DNA from10~15 ml amniotic fluid samples and DNA purity is with the A260/280 ratio of around 1.8±0.1
Genomic DNA isolations were run by gel electrophoresis on 1% agarose gel.
|Lane M||RBC 1kb ladder marker|
Cat.No. : MCC-01
Storage And Stability : Store at Room Temperature
Packing : 36 tests / Kit
Pre-Filled Cartridge Reagent ( 36 pcs/set x 1 set)
Pipette Tip and Holder Set ( 36 pcs/packs x 1 packs)
Sample Tube ( 36 pcs/packs x 1 packs)
Elution (Eppendorf) Tube ( 36 pcs/packs x 1 packs)
PK Storage Buffer ( 1.25 ml/tube x 1 tube)
Proteinase K ( 11 mg/tube x 1 tube)